Meals on offer
- Breakfast ingredients are supplied on arrival and consist of fresh, locally baked criossants (for one night stay), freshly locally baked loaf of bread (two or more nights); stewed or fresh fruit; espresso coffee pods; locally made Puhoi yoghurt; rolled butter, a selection of spreads (jams and marmite); Cool Food choca block brownie and lemon slice; Hot chocolate, English Breakfast Tea, herbal tea, instant coffee, orange juice, milk
- Lunch is not supplied
- Dinner is not supplied
- A Cheese Platter can be supplied on request and includes locally sourced cheeses, as can a Matakana Oyster Platter.
Reservations and cancellations
- Reservations A 50% minimum deposit is required on booking confirmation. Any outstanding due must be settled on arrival. No eftpos or credit card facilities are available onsite. Long term stays or over five nights enquire about or special rates.
- Check in and Out Check in is after 3pm and check out is before 10am, or by arrangement.
- Cancellations A cancellation received within 30 days of the intended stay will attract a cancellation charge of 50% or a credit for staying another time. Outside of this period, no charges will apply.
House Rules No pets, no parties.